• Saturday july 21st, 2018 •
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• 7am- check in
• 7:15- Practice (Driving Range/Chip/Putt )
• 8am- Shotgun Start
• 1pm- Food/Drinks (clubhouse)
• 2pm- Raffle Prizes/Awards/Trophy PresentatioN
• CUSTOM WORMBURNER HATS FOR SALE - $20
FOUR MAN SCRAMBLE
CLOSEST TO THE PIN
1. Scramble means that all four team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the chosen tee shot.
3. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green.
4. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
5. If the ball you choose to play is in the rough, a hazard (sand, water, etc.), or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
6. Each team must use minimum of two tee shots per player.
Eagle Glen Golf Club
1800 Eagle Glen Parkway
Corona, CA 92883